Re: Fresson and handmade

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 06/10/02-09:42:53 AM Z

Dear Judy:

I think we are moving away from the forum spirit, hence maybe we should be
discussing other matters more directly involved with alternative
photographic process which is the main topic of this forum.

Anyhow, I will leave you with the following question raised by Charles
Harrison within the artistic movement Art & Language so you can do more
research on the matter and also this will let you understand better about
morality and honesty within the arts:

"How can aesthetic mode be made independent of the moral unless the work of
art is to bee seen as entirely independent of the character of the artist?"

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro