enlarged negative

From: Philippe Ayral (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 06/10/02-10:43:57 AM Z

Bergger BPFB-18 is not discontinued. I just got one box (10x12") last Monday
directly from Bergger (France).
I just tried it for my first enlarged negative for Pd/Pt with success.
The original negative was a TXP 4x5 developed in PMK. I print the positive
by contact on BPFB-18 and develop it in dish with PMK 1+2+100 for 11 mn, I
enlarged it to 9x11 on the same film and develop it in dish too with PMK but
1+3+100 to boost a bit the contrast and develop for 10 mn only.
I print it on Arches Platine as Ziatype (AFO 14 drops, LiPd 14 drops and 1
drop Na2 20% to boost a bit highlights) and get a result very similar
and as
good as the original from the 4x5" negative.
I will try some more very soon, it's a pleasure such a print !

--
Ayral Philippe
52, rue de Vallard