Re: coating glass for large negs?

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 06/25/02-05:39:57 PM Z

Is there any particular reason you've ruled out other enlarged neg
methods (digital comes to mind for some reason) in favor of glass plates?
Seems that issues like evenness of coating, processing headaches,
handling hassles, storage nightmares etc. would suggest alternatives to
the glass plate for such large pt/pd prints.

Just a thought!

Dan

You said in your message...