Other coatings for glass plates?

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 06/26/02-04:47:34 AM Z

Greetings-

I've been wondering if anyone has experience with coating glass to use in
glass plate holders for in-camera exposures.

I am entertaining using collodian, but have in the back of my mind, for
example, that Jane Hinds Bidaut is using some sort of liquid emulsion
(liquid light??) for her tintypes. It occurred to me it might well work on
glass as well. Anyone have any thoughts??

Thanks!!

Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine