Re: seriously folks...little holes in negatives?

From: Kerik (Kerik@Kerik.com)
Date: 06/27/02-11:48:46 AM Z

Another dust tip for sheet film. Right before you insert the holder in
your camera, dust or blow off the surface of the darkslide that you are
going to pull. Often times dust will settle on the darkslide, then be
wiped off the slide and jump on your film as you pull the dark slide
out. Also a good idea to keep holders in Zip lock bags right up until
you're gonna shove em in the camera.

Kerik