Re: seriously folks...little holes in negatives?

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 06/27/02-02:47:02 PM Z

I don't claim to produce negatives absolutely free of pinholes (that's pretty
dang hard in New Mexico), but something I do similar to what Kerik talks about
here is: Whenever I'm about to insert or remove a dark slide (loading,
shooting, unloading), I go once over the surface of the holder with one of
those Ilford antistatic cloths (those orange, hankie-sized things). Also, if
I'm loading enough holders that it's going to take a while, I kinda "wash my
hands" with the Ilford cloth every few minutes. -jeff buckels