RE: seriously folks...little holes in negatives?

From: Leyba, Matt (MLeyba@Denverpost.com)
Date: 06/27/02-04:53:18 PM Z

Jeff,

I tried one of the Ilford cloths a few months ago and it shed orange hairs
everywhere on me. Did you have to work around this somehow, or maybe I got a
bunk piece of merchandise. In the field I wipe down with one of those
swiffer things from the grocery store before pulling and inserting the slide
during exposure .I especially like the orange scented ones, they seem to add
some contrast to my negs. :)

+ mateo leyba