Re: seriously folks...little holes in negatives?

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/28/02-12:02:24 AM Z

Shannon,

I use a Kinetronics anti-static brush to dust the holder carefully right
before inserting it into the camera. Also I use the Ilford anti-static
cloth to wipe down the inside of the holder and the slides when
reloading. I've never seen one of these shed particles--something was
wrong with the one you used.---Carl