Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 03/06/02-01:37:36 PM Z

FDanB@aol.com wrote:

> Shucks Katharine,
>
> CompUSA has a $15 USB PCI Card that works with Macs. Why not give it a
> try since it's a cheap investment?

Well shucks, Dan, because I want something EASY, I want plug and play or
nothing at all. ;-) Actually I didn't say I wasn't considering adding
a USB card, it's just that I'd rather not because I've heard that it can
be problematic and I don't have the time or energy to deal with
problematic just now. For the duration of this particular crunch, I'll
just keep on with what I've got and do the best I can with it, and then
after that I'll think about the USB card. Thanks,
kt