Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 03/06/02-10:15:53 PM Z

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 FDanB@aol.com wrote:

> Shucks Katharine,
>
> CompUSA has a $15 USB PCI Card that works with Macs. Why not give it a
> try since it's a cheap investment?

When I was at that place I called Tekserv, which warned me against it
because if I needed tech support on printer, Epson would say it was the
USB card whether it was or not. However Epson makes the high priced
solution themselves -- Axis 1440, which works through Ethernet hub which I
had already. And it did work fine no problem (once installed) until last
month when serial killer struck both printers serially...

Judy