Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Gregory W. Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 03/06/02-10:54:52 PM Z

  The people at Epson were very patient with me when I was trying to iron
out my problems/ we tried resolving it through the software, in fact they
did suggest that the usb card was the problem.

It wasn't it was the processor speed of my machine. I spent two plus hours
on the the phone from the East Coast at my expense. The end result they told
me to try my brand new $500 printer with another computer. After trying to
get someone/ anyone,... to look at the printer with a Mac computer for three
weeks I gave up and bought a new computer. I am happy for now although a
little poorer. :-)