Re: The future of the handmade print?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/09/02-02:47:31 PM Z

One could say the very same about some alt photo prints... they are
technically beautiful prints but lacking in content. I don't know that all
folks using digital means to produce photographic images are lazy... I think
some work quite hard to make technically better images and have to master a
whole set of technologies to do so... and hopefully they also have some
wonderful content to their images too.

I think it is great to have both the analog and digital camps... and great to
have these discussions... we all learn from eachother.... and truth be known,
there are probably a lot of people who work hard in both areas to perfect
their images.

Mark Nelson