Re: gum printing size

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 03/11/02-02:10:38 AM Z

The biggest gum prints I've done were 20x30, and yes, multiple coats,
two in most cases but three on a couple of them.

You don't ask about the minimum size, but since there was recently a
discussion I didn't have time to jump into, about how small a gum print
could be, I'll add that I recently had a 2x3" print chosen for a juried
show.

My average number of coats per image is, let's see.... 2.6 I just said
that because of my background as a statistician and because it seemed
like a funny thing to say, but it's probably pretty close although I
certainly don't have it worked out mathematically. Most of my work is
either two or three coats with maybe 15-20% one coat and maybe 10% more
than three. Hope that's helpful.
kt