Re: gum printing size

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/11/02-10:58:56 AM Z

Christina,

He's not here on this List but perhaps Stephen Livick holds the Guinness
record for largest gum prints. His work is superb. He does 29 x 40 inch
prints in full color. I have found him to be one of the most knowledgeable
if not the most knowledgeable persons printing in gum.

Check out:

http://www.livick.com/archives/calcutta/pg1.htm

--Dick Sullivan