Re: [STILL OFF TOPIC] Re: Pt-Pd exhibit

From: K (kerickso@acs.ryerson.ca)
Date: 03/15/02-10:24:08 AM Z

I must agree, I think ANY attachment is unwarranted, and should be sent
off-list--though with the connection here at school, I didn't even notice...

I wonder, though, if there is a way to 'filter' out any attachments via the
email server (it is possible with certain other email servers, I know for
fact). Gord, would you know?

Kris