Re: Pt/Pd printing with various lights

Steve,

I used the same procedures that were described in my earlier tests
with other processes in my UV article at
http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Light/light.html

The only change was that with my Luminaire 1000 watt HID lamp I used
a 5900K mercury vapor lamp with the Pt/Pd tests, while with the other
tests I had used a 5200K metal halide lamp.

As for the distance, 4" from the top of the bulb to the glass of the
printing frame for all tests, 20" from the bottom of the bulb to the
glass of the printing frame with the HID lamp.

Sandy King