Re: Where eagles fly, and some alt photographers go!

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 11/05/02-07:54:20 PM Z

I've spent countless hours hiking and exploring the backcountry, from the
New Jersey pine barrens, to glacier clad peaks in Wyoming. I've had many
close encounters with wildlife, usually with a 4x5 camera at hand.... not
the right equipment to capture the moment. Some of my best photographs are
the ones I've never taken, but have only recorded in my memory.

Thanks for sharing the image of the eagles soaring in the Tallulah Gorge.
They are truly spectacular birds. I live within 150 yards of the Shoshone
River, south of Powell, Wyoming. During the winter, bald and golden eagles
cruise my backyard, hunting rabbits and trout. There's really nothing quite
like staring into the eye of an eagle as it flies within 10 yards of you.

Dave in Wyoming