RE: Wet Plate, Hot lights & Strobe

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/06/02-10:10:41 AM Z

Several years back when I was helping the S&O team set up at the
Formulary, Mark and I used a bank of UV tubes, like the ones used by
many alt printers, to make an exposure. I don't recall my exposure, but
it worked great. I however, was only trying to light a small table top
set up with a 24" light bank.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9