RE: Problems clearing with cyanotype.

From: Wendy Gollihue (wgolli@flash.net)
Date: 11/06/02-03:38:39 PM Z

FWIW: My learning experience with cyanotype was this:

After exposure:

rinse in a bath of water pulling it up and out at different angles so as to
not allow the runoff in the same place everytime. rinse until it's clear
runoff.
you can also put it under direct pressure. happens quicker and will take
more off.

the second bath was a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water. it was mixed
for us
so i'm not sure of the ratio. the hydrogen peroxide intensified the blue.
however, he once poured the whole bottle in for me to use
and the effect seemed to be even deeper blues.

i believe, at the time, i was using Fabriano HP.

Wendy