RE: GUM - STARCH - ?????

From: Temi (Temi@TemiOriginals.com)
Date: 11/14/02-09:50:33 PM Z

Thank you very much - Clay and Judy
This is my first semester with alternative processes and I am learning a
lot BUT sure still have a lot to learn. I need to plan further ahead so
I have enough time for the gelatin size. I used up all of my gelatin
sized paper which was made during classes and then I made two prints
using starch - but each had only one coat of gum. I will store these
away and see what happens over time. I have been doing a lot of research
on alternative processes and had read that starch could be used as a
size so I decided to give it a try. Thanks again. - Temi