Re: Is there a chemist in the house?

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@att.net)
Date: 11/17/02-06:47:53 AM Z

Temi wrote:
> Eric, if I use these chemicals in the Ziatype process, will both still
> allow for a printing-out-process without using a developer?

Ferric Oxalate (FO) and Ammonium Ferric Oxalate (AFO) can both be used
for both POP or DOP Pt/Pd, however there is a difference. The solution
strengths differ as well as the results. See my e-guide at the link
below for details on the solution strengths and optimization.

My recollection is that the "Zia" POP process uses only AFO. POP is POP
and does not require a developer.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/