Re: Gum Dichromate - Two Questions

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 11/17/02-02:03:46 AM Z

Clarification: my second sentence doesn't read as comprehensible to me
as did when I wrote it; what I meant to express there is that it doesn't
make a lot of sense to me to limit the ammonium dichromate to the same %
solution by weight that potassium dichromate is capable of, and for that
reason the argument seems rather beside the point. Yes, at the same %
solution they act about the same, so what? The important point is that
at their maximum concentrations, they are different.
kt