Photo Journey... OT

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/19/02-01:29:47 AM Z

Hi Alt Photographers,

I am currently driving through the Southwest and California (San Diego to
Carmel). I would like to hear from anyone who would like to suggest their
favorite place to photograph. I'll be gone about 5 weeks.

Today I drove from Phoenix to Tucson to visit the Center for Creative
Photography (thanks Sam). It was great! I found a little conference room
with about a dozen Wynn Bullocks hanging on the wall! Hmmm I forgot to
check the bathrooms...

So far my list includes:

-The Petrified Forrest National Park
-Sedona
-4 Peaks & Apache Trail
-Heard Museum in Phoenix
-Center for Creative Photography (Tucson)
-Museum of Photographic Arts (San Diego)
-Getty Museum
-Joshua Tree National Forrest
-Monterey, Carmel, Pt Lobos
-Grand Canyon
-Monument Valley
-Canyon De Chelle
-Santa Fe

Dick Sullivan has been kind enough to offer to guide me in the Santa Fe area.

I have GPS in my 4Runner and an off the road package...so if you know the GPS
coordinates for where I should place my tripod, just send them! hehehehe

Thanks in advance,
Mark Nelson