Re: Photo Journey... OT

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/19/02-11:26:41 AM Z

Jack....thanks a lot for all the specific information.....I'm doing planning
today so I will take your suggestions and try to work them in..... hehehehe I
know what you mean about Sedona..... I didn't see one black and white
photograph there... LOTS of sculpture. We did the entire Oak Creek Canyon
drive... and had lunch at the Enchantment....and went to the airport to see
the view from there..... It is beautiful country.....

I will say hi to Arthur Ollman.... a friend of a friend just started working
there about a year ago in the film division..... looking forward to the visit
there.

Thanks again!

Mark