Re: Polaroid Paranoid

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 11/21/02-10:00:54 AM Z

B&H is out of Type 55?????? Unbelievable. Well, you should be shopping thru
Calumet anyhow.

http://www.calumetphoto.com/syrinx/ctl?PAGE=Controller&ac.ui.pn=home.Home&ns
=1

They're the only place to buy film (and a lot of other stuff as well). Plus
their website is about 8000 times easier to navigate than the B&H site (last
time I bothered to check B&H, anyhow). Here in Phoenix, I have found that I
can score Fuji 64T only sporadically, plus nobody deigns to carry Delta 100
in 4x5, or any Maco or even Konica IR. So I quit bothering with them. I
order all my film now. Calumet ships same day, and the price of 2nd day
delivery is reasonable. Plus if you live anywhere but Arizona, you have the
luxury of having film shipped to you in the summer too!

Mike Healy