Re: Polaroid Paranoid

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 11/21/02-01:20:08 PM Z

Okay, okay. . . . I'll confess. . .

I've picked up quite a few boxes of 55p/n on ebay--and I'm not talking
out-of-date or abused, either--for about half the retail value (plus modest
shipping charges, of course). So far (knocking on wood) I haven't been
disappointed.

I also concur re calumet. Exceptional service and a very manageable web
site.

So, Christine. . . what sort of really good beer. . . ?

Toodle,
John

www.photogecko.com