vacuum easel pressure gauge

From: Clyde Rogers (xrogers@attbi.com)
Date: 11/21/02-12:59:00 PM Z

Hello, all.

I just got a nice old vacuum easel that seems to work great. One
question---what practical use is the vacuum pressure gauge on the
easel? Is there any reason I need to watch the gauge, or is it just
for periodic checking?

I'm asking because I'm putting the easel in a big drawer, and won't be
able to see the gauge during exposure (unless I go through the hassle
of running hoses).

Thanks much,
--clyde rogers