Re: BTZS ExpoDev software for reciprocity corrections

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 11/22/02-11:35:34 AM Z

Shannon,

Having the Plotter program is nice because it allows you to test
various film/developer combinations and have that data on hand.
However, if you already have plotter data from one set of tests, as I
think you do, and you want to continue with that film/developer
combinations, all you will need to do is enter the data from the CI
chart produced by Plotter into the G-Bar program of Expo-Dev.

I am still using an older Macintosh program of Plotter on an early
Macintosh Powerbook running System 7.5, which I have kept just for
this purpose. You could pick up old laptops like this for pennies.
Or, if you want to be really fancy you can install Virtual PC on your
Macintosh and run the latest Plotter program, which is quite elegant.
I suspect that I will do this soon since Phil says that there is not
much prospect of a newer Mac version of the program. He is interested
in making the program available in Macintosh but does not have a good
Macintosh programer who might be interested in writing the code. If
any on the list have the interest and inclination for such a project
I think Phile would be very interested in talking to you.

Sandy