Re: BTZS ExpoDev software for reciprocity corrections

sstoney@pdq.net
Date: 11/22/02-10:44:31 AM Z

Sandy,

I just went to the BTZS.org page and they have a cool part of the site
where you can look at how the screen looks on the palm pilot and see what
all data you can tell it to make it figure out your exposure. I think I
understand it a little better now. But, I am wondering if you think that
it would be a good idea to have the Plotter program too, so you can feed
it data from your own tests. I think you said you run the Plotter program
also? I tried to make the old Mac version run on my Mac but it wouldn't
run well with system 8.6 even. It says on the site that you can run the
new plotter program on a mac with Virtual PC, which came with my used Mac.
 I am wondering if this is true? I have not installed Virtual PC since I
didn't have any reason to before now.

--shannon