A strange find: 10 year old _Palladio_ platinum/palladium paper

From: Philip willarney (pwillarney@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/22/02-11:38:52 PM Z

At a camera collectors club meeting recently, I
bought, cheaply, something interesting: a box with a
couple of hundred sheets of 10-year-old precoated 5x7
platinum/palladium paper, with dry chemicals
(developer & clearing bath) & good instructions, from
the Palladio company. I found a website for the
company at

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/w/c/wcr112/palladiopaper/index.htm

I have *NO*IDEA* if the paper will be usable, but
everything seems to be sealed in the original foil
bags, so I think there's a chance. I'll haven't done
much large format yet, so I'll have to take my speed
graphic out soon and get some decent negatives to try
contact printing from. Wish me luck!

pwillarney@yahoo.com