Re: A strange find: 10 year old _Palladio_ platinum/palladium paper

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/28/02-04:45:27 AM Z

 Hello Philip,
A decade ago we were european importers of the
palladio paper. We still have a few packages left and
it still prints OK. All you have to do is hold your
paper for one minute on each side above (about 20cm)
the steam of boiling water. Afterwards you leave your
sheet in a closed box for about 5 minutes, so the
moisture content will be evenly distributed inside the
paper.
Good printing!
Roger

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/w/c/wcr112/palladiopaper/index.htm

> I have *NO*IDEA* if the paper will be usable, but
> everything seems to be sealed in the original foil
> bags, so I think there's a chance. I'll haven't
> done

 much large format yet, so I'll have to take my speed
> graphic out soon and get some decent negatives to
> try
> contact printing from. Wish me luck!
>
> pwillarney@yahoo.com

> Yahoo! Mail Plus – Powerful. Affordable. Sign up
> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

=====
Roger Kockaerts