Re: Show and Workshop in Madrid, Spain

From: Manuel Estébanez (MEC00001@teleline.es)
Date: 11/25/02-02:42:03 PM Z

Who are you ? Dan Burkholder?, the author of the very good book Making
Digital Negatives for Contact Printing?.

I will send this information to the alternative photographic list of Spain.
The workshop will be translate from english to spanish?. Thank you.

How long will you stay in Spain?. Spain is a beautiful country and a quite
surreal for USA minds ;-). Welcome!

Manuel Estebanez
foto-alternativa owner
http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/foto-alternativa/