Re: Integrator Problem

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 11/27/02-11:54:40 AM Z

Jeff,

That is correct.The surface of my probe is perpendicular, or at a
right angle, to the printing surface, and about 25" distance from the
tip of the bulb, almost on a straight line from it. The key is that
wherever you place the probe it should always read the same, and from
there it is merely a question of calibrating the time units. I have
my unit calibrated so that one unit of exposure is almost exactly
equivalent to one second of exposure. This allows me to work with
seconds and minutes if I prefer, after the 7 minute warm-up of the
lamp.

Sandy