Infrared Previewer

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 11/28/02-10:38:33 AM Z

Happy Thanksgiving everybody ,
The only one I can think of that does not look forward to Thanksgiving is the Turkeys and all I can say to the Turkeys is " Read the Lease"......

       I had read a article years ago on making a Reviewer for use with infrared film.. I believe it was made by simply attaching a infrared 87 filter to the front of a night scope if my memory serves me .. I did not pursue it any further because at the time the scopes went for $500.... I see that Harbor Freight Sales now has a cheaper version... http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=45372
      There is also a way to make a infrared meter... Hopefully I can find both articles but unfortunately they are on the "Pile" ( for years it had been me against the "Pile" and the Pile has been winning... It is at the point that if I can not find something immediately , I just give up...)

Regards,
John Cremati