RE: Suitable trays for large prints

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 10/17/02-10:46:28 PM Z

Joe, As the others have mentioned, You can put together some nice
alternatives to regular trays, but I am quite happy with my sets of
30x40's. One set I bought through Unique and the other set I was lucky
enough to pick up from a lab that had decided to give up large silver FB
printing. The set from Unique were Cesco trays although they look a bit
different than my 20"x24" and smaller trays. Sturdy, smooth, and
stackable and each one came in its own box shipped UPS. The set was
about $275.00. I considered the time to buy and fabricate the PVC trays
and decided to spend my time in other ways. I had already built the 16
foot sink, plumbed all the water needs, and light sealed the 16x12'
window. It was time to make prints, not trays.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226