Re: Suitable trays for large prints

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 10/18/02-09:32:59 AM Z

My most clever pal, Bruce Nauman, made me trays in the old days. He used
Masonite (you could use plywood also) as the base. He then hammered floor
molding (about 1/2" x 1-3/4") to each side. He may have also placed Duct
tape over each edge. Then, the whole shebang was painted w/a rubber paint.
Today you can find this paint in a hardware store such Orchard Supply, and
Ace store or Home Depot. It was clever, quick, inexpensive and lasted.
Jack