Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam@pinehill.com)
Date: 09/06/02-09:07:13 AM Z

Why set up straw arguments? I said stop reproducing, not helping those
who are already here. In fact, the richer and healthier people get the
fewer children they have. That said, you can see the problem beginning
to manifest itself clearly. Look how fast West Nile virus is spreading.
Look at what happens with meningitis in dorms. Look at aids in Africa.
You need more hints?

Pam