RE: CMYK Gum Prints and Color Gamut

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/08/02-08:31:40 AM Z

Christopher James' 'The Book of Alternative Photographic Processes' has
detailed instructions on how to make CMYK separations for Gum Prints (with
Photoshop). i haven't tried it out yet, but it's there.

steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- http://www.unbeknownst.org/~insurrective /
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/insurrection
--- In fact, rock, rather than being an example of how freedom can be
achieved within the capitalist structure, is
     an example of how capitalism can, almost without a conscious effort,
deceive those whom it oppresses...So
     effective has the rock industry been in encouraging the spirit of
optimistic youth take-over that rock's truly
     hard political edge, it's constant exploration of the varieties of
youthful frustration, has been ignored
     and softened. --Michael Lydon