Re: news article concerning photographing in public spaces

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/20/02-01:11:53 PM Z

I used to think my older sister was in denial when she would go to her studio
and paint "pretty pictures". Now I find myself enjoying my photography a
great deal more and listening to the news a lot less. Suddenly she has
gotten smarter....and she made a hell of a lot of money!

Don't even get me started on Bush, the "Evil Doers", finishing Daddy's job,
The UN finding it's balls and doing it's job, etc etc....

ooops sounds like I got a Step Wedgie!

Mark Nelson