Re: future of the past/ was Re: inkjet neg issues

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 09/22/02-05:14:12 AM Z

John,

What type of negative are you trying to create? It occurs to me your
printer is 1200 dpi and make be able to output a decent "bitmap" (versus
half tone) negative. In Dan Burkholder's books, especially the first
edition, he uses a high resolution bitmap image instead of the currently
popular stochastic dot produced by Epson and other inkjet printers. Have
you tried this with this beast? It might work for your needs.

-Darryl