Re: Thomas Duplex Sodium Vapor Safelight

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 04/05/03-10:11:55 PM Z

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Jack Fulton wrote:

> on 4/5/03 7:43 PM, Don Bryant at dsbryant@mindspring.com wrote:
>
> > Dear Group,
> > Is anyone using the Thomas Duplex safelight for Alternative processes?

Don, don't you trust me? I PROMISE that you don't need a safelight of
any kind or color for coating alternative processes. Unless you're
feeling undeserving, and want to suffer? And I'm not the only one who
points that out, though maybe the only one who hasn't given up...

On the other hand, that safelight fogged lith film in the twinkling of an
eye, even on low... so if that's what you mean by "alternative," don't.

Judy