Re: Satista

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/23/03-12:49:54 AM Z

Sorry sandy I misswrite your name.

Marek,

For sure you can tone the print.

I also try this to get more split tone, I use a very dilute selenium toner
to get waer silver.

For example: in a palladium gold print (as already write about) low light
are warm and high light cold. In fact the % of silver in the image is not
the same in the higlight about all the silver is toned in the develoment ,in
opposite in the low light there is no more enough noble salt to tone the
silver completly. SO when you tone an image it will tone more the low light
(more silver) than the highlight.

THis process can be really boggling, as Dick said to me.

I also make search in another way we cald "system +", in which instead of
developping with silver I develop with palladium, platine and gold.

There are a lot to do. All this give me good result. I just looking for time
to make a little book on it.
regards

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Pro ou perso, toutes les adresses et numéros de tél que vous cherchez
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9491