Re: RAW files

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 08/02/03-05:51:51 AM Z

Here's a link to a brief overview of RAW formats:

http://www.dpreview.com/learn/Glossary/Digital_Imaging/RAW_Image_Format_01.htm

An alternative viewer to the Adobe RAW / JPEG 2000 plug-in, (which I understand
will be included with Photoshop 8.0) is Bibble or MacBibble which has a free
trial
download..

http://www.bibblelabs.com

- Phillip