Re: Re: Banding?

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 08/07/03-01:31:53 PM Z

Kerik,

> Should I be doing the
> alignment on the Pictorico material??

Anytime you change printing substrates you should perform an alignment check; according to Jon Cone for critical printing you should perform this check at the beginning of each days print session along with a NC.

I've had some problems with feeding the Pictorico OHP on an 1160 and found that a support sheet in the paper holder helped feed the OHP a little more smoothly. I also get small base side scratches when printing on my C80 but they don't seem to show after printing.

Are you getting the banding when you make a print? If not perhaps the media setting in the driver needs to be changed. Hopefully you don't have a mis-aligned head.

Good luck,

Don