RE: Banding?

From: Jonathan Bailey (jon@jonathan-bailey.com)
Date: 08/08/03-05:45:40 AM Z

Phillip,

> My thought was that it had something to do with the rapid carriage
> return when making small prints. I have no idea. It definitely
> needed cleaning.
>
> The replacement printer shows none of these symptoms. Then again,
> it's clean as a whistle.

I'm just using the lowly C80 (and I LOVE it!) - but I'm curious, are we
supposed to be cleaning these things?? If so, how?? I'm no talking about
the cleaning function. I understand your comment to suggest that there is
cleaning we the users are supposed to perform....

Thanks,

Jon
www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine