Re: VDB & Selenium

From: Andrew Epstein (aiepstein@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/17/03-09:42:09 PM Z

What is the effect of toning VDB with palladium or platinum? Would I use the
same formulas as those for kallitype? I am familiar with gold toning. As a
novice, the selenium has been quite cost effective. Was it you who said that
you wouldn't touch selenium with a 10 mile pole? Someone on this list did
recently...

Andrew