Re: How to reduce stain in pyro negatives>?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/01/03-09:44:23 PM Z

Sandy,

It is reassuring to hear that you are still making perfect negatives and that
the information you need is for a friend. For a moment I was afraid that
you had perhaps given up carbon for gum. It sort of reminds me of when I was
still a therapist and you and I were in a Clemson bar having a beer. You were
sitting there with a pelican perched on your head, took a sip of beer, and
turned to me and said. "Mark, I have a friend that has this problem...."

Mark