Epson Perfection 3200 Photo Color Scanner

From: vision4sounds@t-online.de
Date: 12/05/03-12:04:12 AM Z

Yesterday I've scanned a 45" Polaroid T55 neg @3200 ppi / 48bit
using the Epson 3200 with the original US scanning driver plug-in on
a G4 Power Mac (OS X build 10.28) @16bit color dept setting.

Have printed this portrait shot after slight gamma and sharpness
correction directly from Photoshop 7 / sRGB 61966-2.1 without RIP
to an Epson PRO 9600 Ultrachrome machine loaded with pigmented
inks on Archival Mate paper with a target size of 32x40 inch.

The print has blown me away... absolutly fantastic!

Rgds
Steve