Re: Mordancage Process

From: Scott Wainer ^lt;smwbmp@starpower.net>
Date: 12/07/03-10:56:10 PM Z

Thanks to both Jon and Christina for replying to my querie; and appologies
for replying so late.

I downloaded the article from unblinkingeye and will visit Jon's website in
the near future. As for the hydrogen peroxide, I am still looking for the
conversion as I bought a bottle of both the 30 and 40 volume from the beauty
supply store and would rather not return them (you should have seen the look
on their faces when I told them what I wanted it for - they thought, be
being dark-brown haired, that I wanted to become blond).

Thanks again,

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net