Re: Mordancage Process

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 12/08/03-06:21:38 AM Z

Scott,
     It doesn't quite follow as you think it may...someone on the list once
said the conversion factor and I think it is 3.4x, but this is about right:
10% is 34v, 20% is 71v, 30% is 110v, 40% is 154v, 50% is 200v. It is not
linear.

     For the purposes of mordancage, luckily, you don't have to worry about
being so exact. Try mixing you 40 volume 1:1 water and it'll do just fine.
Chris